Rudolfinerhaus is one of the most modern clinics in Austria. The Medical Center is a multidisciplinary institution with an impeccable reputation. High standards, outstanding doctors, modern equipment, as well as a 5-star environment have made the clinic famous outside of Austria and the European Union. The Rudolfinerhaus private clinic was founded in 1882 by the famous Austrian surgeon Theodor Billroth and is located in the Döbling district of Vienna. Since 1912, the clinic has been associated with the Red Cross organization. The best proof of the quality of medical services and the professionalism of doctors is the year-by-year increase in the number of grateful patients from different parts of the world. High-quality medical care is an important part of a comprehensive approach to patient care - this is the philosophy of the hospital.